This caused lots of problems while trying to checkout / compare via eclipse.
So, what finally saved me was dumping / loading commands:
* svnadmin dump (like svnadmin dump /svn/incentto/salesrocket/ > /svn/salesrocket.svn_dump)
* scp the dump file locally (like scp root@64.57.246.169:/svn/salesrocket.svn_dump /svn/salesrocket.svn_dump)
* svnadmin load (like svnadmin load /svn/incentto/salesrocket/ < /svn/salesrocket.svn_dump)
Worked great. Also, I used yum to install svn. That got a much more recent version of svn going since I'm moving everything. Followed this tutorial http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Subversion
The commands to install:
yum install mod_dav_svn subversion
Then some fancy stuff so I could browse the repos - but this didn't work
cd /etc/httpd/conf.d/
vim subversion.conf
Set the user and password for svn:
htpasswd -m /svn/dav-svn.password salesrocket
Commands to create the repo before loading the dump file:
mkdir /svn/incentto/salesrocket
cd /svn/incentto/salesrocket
svnadmin create salesrocket
chown -R apache.apache salesrocket
Did dump as above.
Created user access:
cd /svn/incentto/salesrocket/conf
vim svnserve.conf (specified the passwd file)
vim passwd (added my salesrocket = mysecretpassword)
No comments:
Post a Comment